DISCLAIMER..!!

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Friday, October 09, 2009

Another Friday morning @ office..

Hurray..!! its Friday again ..I had lost a sense of time when I was in my college because each day was more or the other same.. be it a weekday or a weekend you had the liberty to linger around with same bunch of FRIENDS.. had the freedom to schedule events of the day at will.. had the liberty to sleep whenever..Gosh I feel  sad.. :( If I could ever turn back time I would go back to my COLLEGE.. I miss my Alma Mater..


Gone are those days .. My sweet old memories ..I THRIVE on YOUR HEART BEAT..
I don't know why people run around with their open laptops in search of conference rooms.. If they can't fix a conference room for a meeting how are they going to fix the bugs in the code.. lol..
At times you feel that your watch ain't ticking that fast.. Today is one such day.. Nothing to do at office..Dangerously work less..  I have spend half my time gazing at people running around with their notepads in search of the conference rooms..God I feel like an alien..! I don't belong here anymore.But am lucky that at least my outlook is busy gulping mails.And talking about mails I really wonder why do people take so much of pain in writing mails to the person sitting next to him.. Why can't they just walk up to him and speak..!Its a crazy world around me.. bound by rules and ethics..!Moma.. I want to come home.. :(

0 comments :