DISCLAIMER..!!

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

First day at the new house.. will it be our TIME house ..??

Mmm.. ye a its my first day at the Pragati apartments that we had taken on lease for 11 months from today.. I never thought that shifting of stuff from our old apartment to the new one would be so much fun.. It was literally the second best endeavour of ours in 2009.We managed to crack the record shifting time set by the packers and movers. lol..
The first step to the new apartment was welcomed by the very sight of the RED T-shirt lady who stays in 203 I believe.We dropped our baggage and stood there gaping behind her back.She definitely must have felt very proud to see a band of boys staring at her amused, spelled by her beauty,enchanted by her charm, but she failed to realize that open mouth gaping is an act patented by us from the very first day in bangalore and we have taken the oath to practice it on every possible occasion.
But I feel that this time things are not going to be like before.I feel that a change is there on the cards.I feel the aura of its presence around me.. Yea i strongly feel that this time I will get it :P

0 comments :