DISCLAIMER..!!

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Shantaram finally..!!

I had been waiting for this one desperately for the last couple of months ever since I heard that its going to be filmed..!! Shantaram starring Johnny Depp. :)
Guys its an amazing feeling when you get what you had been craving for a long time.. I bet the last person who had read that book hasn't read it in full.The pulp odor is very much intact.The edges are a bit ruffled but the pages are very much in place.Glad that I got an original copy now that i don't have to take the pain of reading the look alike xerox copies where you have to spend half the time dismantling the bind arranging the pages in order,rebinding it and then reading..
Its there lying on my bedside table waiting to be touched.. Shantaram ..!!

0 comments :