DISCLAIMER..!!

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday Morning Blues..!!

How many of you wake up on Monday mornings craving for a holiday..??
....Is that a smile on your face..!! 
Cheers mate you are of my kind :P







So tell me what makes you sad on Mondays..?
Is it the inertia to get up from bed before 9.. 
or is it the midday naps that you'll miss on Mondays to Fridays.. 
or is it the PROCRASTINATION, the virtue of the wise, which made you pile up all the pending works to Monday.. 
or is it the bundle of surprise in your OUTLOOK inbox.. 
or is it the weekly status meetings on Monday afternoon.. 
or is it the "Mondayitis" because of an unforgettable weekend.. :P 


To be very frank my problem is a mix of all these topped wit the saddest of the ingredients, the "TIMELESSNESS"..You may wonder what Timelessness means.. :) yeah.. that's a surprise..after pepsticide the next word which is to be added to The Oxford Dictionary and that too coined by a Keralaite is TIMELESSNESS.You will get to know the real meaning of it in a couple of weeks from now lol...


I try to pose a smile on my face every Monday morning but don't know why.. i fail miserably in doing that.Check out the stress lines that you have on your face the next time you look yourself at the mirror and if possible count the number of lines.I bet the number of lines will be proportional to  the number of Monday mornings.. :)but this is applicable only to the unmarried SINGLES..
GOD.. if Monday was Friday then I would've stayed young forever..!!
Don't know what surprises are in store for me this week.. "Dear surprise box.. you can beat me.. you can break me.. but you cannot CHANGE ME..!!"

0 comments :